miércoles, 18 de abril de 2007

Description of the picture!!!!




Hi, my name is Vanessa.
I’m from Venezuela. I’m from Maracaibo originally.
My nationality is Venezuelan.
My first language is Spanish. I’m sixteen years old.
I’m slim, little, pretty, smart and very funny.
I’m wearing a purple blouse, a white skirt and white high heels.
They’re my cousins; the one at the right is Diego.
He’s from Venezuela. He’s from Maracaibo originally.
His nationality is Venezuelan. He’s nineteen years old.
He’s tall, slim, funny, handsome and very smart.
His first language is Spanish. He’s wearing a blue t-shirt, jeans, glass and the one at the left is Osvaldo.
He’s from Venezuela. He’s from Maracaibo originally.
His nationality is Venezuelan. He’s twenty years old. His first language is Spanish.
He’s thin, tall, smart, good looking and very funny.
He’s wearing a light blue sweter, jeans and sport shoes (tennis).
He’s an excellent football player.
The three of us are hugging together posing for this ate picture in a very fresh, funny and nice nigh; behind of us there is a beautiful flower garden and, in the middle of if there’s a huge tree. Next to the tree there’s a pillar of the front of the house.


Name: Vanessa Atencio.
Section: D181.
Teacher: Doris de Martins.



We are together..... Do you like in the picture???

No hay comentarios: