miércoles, 18 de abril de 2007

MY FAMILY..... ( my family tree )



Hello, I’m Vanessa. I’m from Venezuela. I’m Maracaibo originally.
My nationality is venezuelan. My first language is spanish. I’m sixteen years old. My mother is Deyanira and my father is Edgar. I’m only child but I have a lot of uncles and cousins. I am student law school in Urbe.
My uncle Humberto is Lucia’s husband and my cousins Humberto, Nicolas Andres and David are her sons.
My aunt Jacqueline’s Humberto and Deyanira sister and is also is Osvaldo`s wife and Diego, Osvaldo and Maria Chiquinquira are her Childs.
My other aunt is Carolina. She is my mom’s sister. She’s single, just as my uncle Javier.
My uncle Nicolas is doctor, he’s not married yet, but he has girlfriend. He’s wearing a green t- shirt. He’s driving.
My aunt Maria is Jonatan`s wife and Sabrina is her son. She’s teacher
My cousin Sabrina’s only child just as me.
My father’s engineer. He’s forty- seven years old. He’s from Venezuela. He’s from Villa del Rosario originally. His nationality is venezuelan. His first language is spanish. He’s smart, handsome, little, and very funny.
My aunt Lucia’s computing engineer. She is from Venezuela. She’s from Maracaibo originally. Her nationality is venezuelan.Her first language is Spanish. She’s thirty- nine years old. She is little, thin, pretty, funny and very smart.
My uncle Osvaldo is from Venezuela. He’s from la Cañada originally. His nationality is venezuelan. His first language is spanish. He’s forty- six years old. He’s tall, smart, good looking, chubby, and very funny.
My grandmother Mercedes is from Venezuela. She’s from Maracaibo originally. Her nationality is venezuelan. Her first language is spanish. She’s fifty- nine years old. She’s pretty, smart, chubby and very funny.
My uncle Jonatan is from Venezuela. He’s from Maracaibo originally. His nationality is venezuelan. His first language is spanish. He’s twenty- seven years old. He’s tall, thin, handsome, funny and very smart.
My cousin Humberto is from Venezuela. He’s from Maracaibo originally. His nationality is venezuelan. His first language is spanish. He’s fifteen years old. He’s tall, thin, handsome and very smart. He’s computing engineer.
My cousin Nicolas Andres is from Venezuela. He’s from Maracaibo originally. His nationality is venezuelan. His first language is spanish. He’s ten years old. He’s little, thin, very handsome and smart. He’s wearing a black t- shirt. He’s listening to music.


My cousin David is from Venezuela. He’s from Maracaibo originally. Her nationality is venezuelan. Her first language is spanish. He’s seven years old. He’s little, slim, good looking, and very smart.
My cousin Maria Chiquinquira is from Venezuela. She’s from Maracaibo originally. Her nationality is venezuelan. Her first language is spanish. She’s tall, thin, smart, and very pretty.
My cousin Diego is from Venezuela. He’s from Maracaibo originally. His nationality is venezuelan. His first language is spanish. He’s nineteen years old. He’s tall, slim, handsome, funny and very smart.
My cousin Osvaldo is from Venezuela. He’s from Maracaibo originally. His nationality is venezuelan. His first language is spanish. He’s twenty years old.
He’s tall. Thin, smart, funny and very handsome.
He’s an excellent football player.
My cousin Sabrina is from Venezuela. She’s from Maracaibo originally. Her nationality is venezuelan. Her first language is Spanish. She’s three years old. She’s pretty, funny, little, slim, and very intelligent in spite of her age.
She’s wearing a blue and read blouse. She’s drinking.
My grandfather in spite of I didn’t know him he died before I was born, I know a he was a great man and sweet person.


This is my family.... and yours???

No hay comentarios: