viernes, 13 de abril de 2007

Where are you from?

Hello, this is my work for unit 3. Where are you from?
Hi, my name is Vanessa.

I’m from Venezuela. I’m from Maracaibo originally.

My nationality is Venezuelan.

My first language is Spanish.

I’m little, thin, funny, smart, pretty, and friendly.


His name’s Josue.

He’s fine today.

He’s from Venezuela. He’s from Maracaibo originally.

His nationality is Venezuelan.

His first language is Spanish.

He’s twenty years old.

He’s thin, little, smart, good looking and very funny.













His name’s Zachary David Alexander Efron.

He’s from E.E.U.U. He’s from California originally.
His nationality is north american.
His first language is English.
He’s eighteen years old.
He’s a boy very handsome, tall, friendly, smart,funny,Slim.
He’s an actor exceptional and very beautiful.



Well, these are us..... What about you?

No hay comentarios: